JAMAICA VIOLENCE PREVENTION PEACE AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (JVPPSDP) IN JAMAICA
Under contract from the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), the evaluation of the JVPPSDP addressed the entire project from inception to completion and embodied a strong results-based orientation. Based on a desk review of all the documents produced by the project and other relevant knowledge products, interviews, focus groups, site visits and other research conducted, the Evaluation produced a report that:
- Identified outputs produced by the project
- Elaborated on how outputs had or had not contributed to outcomes,
- Identified main project processes
- Detailed the effectiveness of project processes and
- Identified results and transformation changes, if any that were produced by the project
- Identified AVP “best practices” that could be included in BCPR Ministerial Conference, Geneva (Oct., 2011).